Sunday 29 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey

Sorry you haven't heard much about my holiday because there was a day when lightning struck our internet so I wasn't able to do some of my Summer Learning Journey.


On Christmas Eve we went to town to look at the Christmas lights it was amazing after that we went to a house that was well decorated it had so many amazing thing there was lady who lived at the house who was giving visitors lollies.After a while we went to Mcdonalds and got some ice cream it was yummy. then we headed back home.

On Christmas morning me and my sister woken up at 4:00 in the morning and we were waiting for dad to go to work when dad went to work me and Chiedza tiptoed in mum's room and yelled "Merry Christmas" mum said go back to bed but we didn't listen so we went to the living room and watched some tv as soon mum came she said "if you are in here you need to be helping tidy up" so we tidy up the house and started baking cheesecake and muffins.so we took a shower and until dad came back from work we opened presents an had our Christmas Lunch it was yummy.What I got for Christmas is  a LOL OMG,Night dress,Star dress,bead set and a boomerang.

Today we went to Morgans house it was a hot hot day when we arrived we played with the bunch o balloons,hide and seek and also we played in the pool.I was eating some raspberries in there backyard. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chido,

    Oh my gosh 4am is so early to wake up!!! I bet you were tired that night. It sounds like you have had a very busy holiday but wasn't that storm crazy. A very typical West Coast storm.

    We have had lots of visitors come and stay with us but the last ones just went home this morning. I love having my friends come and stay with me and my favourite part of this holiday was last night when we had a big games night.

    I hope you continue to enjoy your holiday.

    Regards,

    Mrs B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.